|Home||» Products||» Magnetic Proximity Sensor Housing||» Square Plastic Housing|
Square Plastic Housing
We have technically qualified and efficient workforce, who helps us in manufacturing and exporting Square Plastic Housing. This range of housing is perfect for detecting metallic objects from long distances. Operates on magnetic field, this housing is used in metal detectors, traffic lights and measuring instruments. We use the best quality materials and components to manufacture this Square Plastic Housing. We offer this housing at pocket friendly prices to clients.
- Short circuit protection
- Easy to install
- Breakage free
We offer our clients proximity inductive sensors in Square Plastic Housing used to detect metallic objects even from long distances. These proximity inductive sensors consist of inductive loops, which produce magnetic fields that control the sensing operation. These sensors are primarily used in metal detectors, traffic lights, measuring instruments, counting RPM in automated industrial processes and manufacturing chemicals & paper.
Given below are the technical specifications of these square plastic housing:
- Inductive sensor, style: squared shape, Dim: 18x18x31mm
- DC 2-wire (10-30V DC), DC 3-wire (10-30V DC), 'DC 2-wire (5V DC) also available
- Mounting distance: 5mm shielded
- With LED operation indicate lamp, easily identifiable
- Standard sensing object: ferrous metals
- Protection rate: IP67, water resistant
- Over-current and short circuit protection; against polarity reversal