Mercury Reed Relay
Our in-house technical capability along with efficient manpower has helped us in manufacturing and supplying Mercury Reed Relay. Used to switch between two or more low voltage signals, this relay is highly demanded in market. At our well facilitate production unit we manufacture this relay by using premium grade materials and components. We check this Mercury Reed Relay on efficiency and durability parameters to provide a defect free range to clients.
- High isolation
- Shock proof
- Light in weight
We offer our clients high quality Mercury Reed Relay in which the contacts are wetted with mercury. These reed relays are used to switch between two or more low voltage signals. These relays are position sensitive and mostly mounted vertically. The mercury in these reed relays reduces the contact resistance and voltage drop for low current signals.
Following are the features of these relays:
- SIL 1 form A - 50 W epoxy molded reed relays
- All position mounting version available
- Molded construction for automatic board processing
- High density board mounting
- High reliability bounce free switching
- Long operational life at low signal levels
- Stable contact resistance throughout life